FAIR HAVEN HOME
The Fair Haven Home is a fully accredited and certified care facility providing a high level of service to all its residents. With a total of 32 beds, and the ability to provide high or low level care, all staff are committed to providing a safe, comfortable environment for the residents to reside.
The Fair Haven Home comprises of multiple care rooms, providing accommodation for residents as well as providing facilities for respite care. Care facilities cater for high dependant care such as Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, etc. but also provides rooms for low or respite care on a temporary basis. Fair Haven also provides palliative care to those who do not wish to remain in hospital but are not able to be cared for in their own home. Residents are encouraged to personalise their room to create a sense of home.
Our group of qualified staff include:
- A General Manager who oversees and provides leadership to all the administration and care staff
- A Care Manager who ensures the care staff provide a high level of care and commitment to the residents
- Registered and Enrolled Nurses who can provide full time clinical care and daily cover
- Personal carers who provide additional care where required
- Lifestyle team who provide support for daily living activities that is important for the social well-being of the residents
- Domestic Staff who fulfil the cleaning and laundry duties
All staff are committed to care by providing a personal service and high level of care, including: showers, administering medications, providing health care, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, etc. Local Family General Practitioners can also provide care in the resident’s rooms as required.
Additional domestic staff also provide the daily meals, as well as cleaning and laundry services to ensure all is kept neat, clean and tidy. Social activities are also held to cater for individual interests. These activities are organised and run by the members of the wider FRCA community and includes, but is not limited to, exercises, games, craft activities etc.
The staff and the Board encourage social interaction with the greater FRCA community. Facilities are provided and supplied in the Family room specifically designated for this purpose. The residents thoroughly enjoy the interaction with family and friends and visitors are encouraged to make use of the Family Room for resident’s birthday, anniversaries and other milestones.
To make a difference in someone’s life you don’t have to be
brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect…
YOU JUST HAVE TO CARE!