PLEASE NOTE: AS OF MONDAY 21st FEBRUARY 2022 ALL VISITORS, VOLUNTEERS, STAFF & CONTRACTORS ARE REQUIRED TO PERFOM A RAPID ANTIGEN TEST PRIOR TO ENTERING FAIR HAVEN. THE TEST KIT IS PROVIDED BY FAIR HAVEN AND MUST BE DONE ON SITE, WITH A STAFF MEMBER VIEWING THE NEGATIVE TEST RESULT. Please allow approximately 20 minutes before visiting to perform this test and wait for the result.
As of 9th September 2022, and until further notice, each Resident is allowed to receive two visitors per visiting session every day.
Daily visiting hours are:
· 9.30am – 11am
· 3.30pm – 5pm
· 7pm – 8pm
All visitors and contractors coming onsite must:
· follow the check-in steps, including performing a rapid antigen test onsite.
· be vaccinated against the latest flu and Covid-19 (minimum of 2 doses) and proof of these vaccinations must be presented to staff on site.
· wear the surgical masks provided by Fair Haven. Do not take them off, or wear them incorrectly. (Children under 12 do not need to wear a mask.)
· to only visit in the designated areas as advised by staff on site.
· maintain social distancing while visiting.
At Fair Haven we have a COVID committee who meet regularly and who follow a COVID plan. This plan has been developed with the guidelines sent to us from the Federal and State Government as well as further information coming from the Aged Care Commission. Each of these agencies send us updates and changes daily.
Please understand that the implementation of changes and/or restrictions around visiting your loved ones is not made lightly and always aims to protect your family member(s)living in Fair Haven.
We would like to also take this opportunity to remind all families to respect and show support to the staff who work at Fair Haven, the pressure and responsibility in regards to COVID is very real.